If you feel that God has called you to be one of these prophets in the Last Days you will need to go through boot camp and learn what it is to be a prophet of God. Part of your training is to know what a New Testament prophet looks like, what is expected of them by God, and how to go about your calling.
In this book you will learn:
- What the three gifts used in prophecy are and how to operate in them
- Prophetic etiquette- how to behave correctly with you gift
- What a prophet is and the experiences and lessons learned by two of them
- The supernatural experiences you can expect like visions of angels, visions of Jesus and trips to Heaven. The author shares some of his experiences in here.
- The secret keys to a strong anointing
- Fundamental lessons and knowledge about the prophetic
This book is a handy book to read alone but also can be used effectively as a resource for a school of the prophets which the author has already used it for.
they ate from the forbidden fruit because their rebellion separated
them from God.”
Richard Gardner shows what spiritual
warfare Christians can use to live according to God’s will. Being
good is never easy. The path to righteousness will always be speckled
by temptations, but if one knows how to resist those, the journey
would have been made less rocky. Gardner emphasizes that being mature
Christians is necessary for the full armor of God to have its best
effect. “Without reaching Christian maturity, this becomes partial
at best and therefore not fully effective.”
Open your mind and heart to Christian
fulfillment. Realize how important spiritual growth is and make time