Originally published in 1967.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
· How to use the blog in a collaborative group to solve problems and increase productivity
· How to use your intuition and imagination to get you where you want to go
· How to find the right job
· How to use cycles to time business expansions and contractions
· How to use cycles to time the stock and commodity markets
· How to use simplicity to guide you to the best path
· How to select and function in a collaborative group
It doesn’t make any difference if you are a business executive, an entrepreneur, a stock and commodity trader, or an individual; the creative techniques will all work the same way. These creative techniques have been used by Albert Einstein and others throughout the ages to find answers to their questions and to create what they want. This book makes these creative techniques available to you. All you have to do is experience them and they will become part of your reality. You will then step into a world of unlimited possibilities.