Written by two of the lead developers of the Java SE Programmer Exam, OCP Java SE 6 Programmer Practice Exams is filled with more than 260 realistic practice questions to prepare you for this challenging exam. To help you understand this material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are included for every question. This practical guide covers all official objectives for Exam 310-065 and is the perfect companion to SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide.
Covers all OCP Java SE 6 Programmer exam topics, including:
Kathy Sierra, SCJP, was a lead developer of the SCJP exam and the SCWCD exam. She was also a certified Sun Java instructor and is the founder of the world's largest Java certification website, javaranch.com.
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam 310-065 Exam Objective Highlights in every chapter point out certification objectives to ensure you're focused on passing the exam Exam Watch sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all SCJP exam topics, including:
Declarations and Access Control · Object Orientation · Assignments · Operators · Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions · Strings, I/O, Formatting, and Parsing · Generics and Collections · Inner Classes · Threads · Development
CD-ROM includes:Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: Two full practice exams; Detailed answers with explanations; Score Report performance assessment tool Electronic book for studying on the go Bonus coverage of the SCJD exam included!
Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test with free online registration.
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study set has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the topics covered on the latest edition of the exam. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Bonus electronic content includes:Practice exams with hundreds of accurate questions More than an hour of video training featuring Mike Meyers Performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based questions on the exam A collection of Mike's favorite free PC tools
Key Features include:Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Cisco Press has the only self-study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCENT and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications. The new edition of the best-selling two-book value priced CCNA Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, more than 600 practice exam questions, and more than 2 hours of video training, plus the CCENT and CCNA Network Simulator Lite Editions with 43 free Network Simulator labs.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNA exams and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. The two books contained in this package, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, present complete reviews and more challenging and realistic preparation experiences. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNA exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, these official study guides help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
· Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· Implementing IPv4
· IPv4 design and troubleshooting
· IPv4 services: ACLs, NAT, and QoS
· IPv4 routing protocols and routing
· Wide area networks
· Network management, SDN, and cloud computing