Betsy Brown Braun is the bestselling author of Just Tell Me What to Say, a renowned child development and behavior specialist, popular parent educator, and mother of adult triplets. She is a frequent speaker at educational and business conferences, has been a guest expert on Today, the Early Show, Good Morning America, and NPR, and has been cited in USA Today, the New York Times, Family Circle, Parents, Parenting, Cookie, and Woman's Day, among other publications. As the founder of Parenting Pathways, Inc., Betsy offers private consulting and parent seminars as well. She and her husband live in Pacific Palisades, California.
• What color would you like that Prada bag in? (material indulgence)
• Do you need to be eating that? (fixations on food and weight)
• Of course you can drink when you're home with me (loose boundaries and rules)
• I know she's your friend but... (underestimating female friendships)
• I'll just say you aren't feeling well (making excuses)
• And much more.