Previous update: September 19, 2015
with NEW Halloween menus, collectables, attractions, shows, and event information!!!
**INCLUDES FULL COVERAGE of HALLOWEEN at the DISNEYLAND RESORT and the 60TH ANNIVERSARY DIAMOND CELEBRATION, including DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, DOWNTOWN DISNEY, and the RESORT HOTELS**
Get the inside track on the attractions, shows, activities, and foods you don't want to miss while visiting the park this Halloween. This 2015 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new information, tips, and more.
This is not your ordinary travel guide. It gives you quick access to the information that only experienced travelers, long time fans, and park insiders know. In 180 pages the book explores all of the best things to do while visiting the park. It includes both Halloween-themed and regular attractions, activities, restaurants, and shops. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Maps for every land in the park to help you get to the activities.
• Amazing extra things to do at attractions that new guests tend to miss.
• Halloween meals and snacks that you must try before leaving the park.
• The Top Halloween attractions and activities to experience this season.
• Unique Halloween souvenirs that you will be glad to bring home.
• Secrets and tips for seeing the most popular shows.
• Unadvertised shows that you won’t want to miss.
• All the details you need about the park’s seasonal activities and special events.
• Limited time activities that you will want to know about.
**UPDATED FOR 2015 WITH NEW ATTRACTIONS, ACTIVITIES, EVENTS, RESTAURANTS, AND SHOPS**
If you love the Disneyland Resort you may be interested in these other titles by Alternative Travel Press:
• 100 Things You Don’t Want to Miss at Disneyland
• 100 Things You Don’t Want to Miss at Disney California Adventure
• Things to Do at Disneyland: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
• Things to Do at Disney California Adventure: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
Visit the publisher's website to view additional Disneyland titles:
Disneyland California Travel Guide makes Disneyland one of the most accessible theme parks in the world. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of the reader’s vacation. Whether they are at Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. They can enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of spending their time in lines.
This is not just a travel guide, it's an ADVENTURE GUIDE that goes far beyond what other travel books offer. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Detailed information on every attraction, restaurant, and shop in the park.
• Secrets, tips, and inside information about every aspect of your visit.
• Maps to attractions, restaurants, shops, parking and more.
• Planning help and itineraries.
• Complete transportation guides for getting to and around the Disneyland Resort.
• Money-saving tips for dining, snacking, buying tickets and arranging travel.
• Restaurant, souvenir, and gift recommendations.
• Full dining menus and special guides to vegetarian foods, healthy eating, specialty coffees, desserts and more.
• Seasonal activities and special events.
• Specialty guides to pin trading, Vinylmation, coin press machines, picnic spots, meeting characters, photo opportunities, and more.
• A complete guide to all of the stories that drive the attractions, restaurants, and shops in the park.
• Helpful appendixes cross reference all of the films, books, and music featured in the park so you can discover which locations feature your favorite Disney characters.
Discover the many exciting “fun facts” with this one-of-a-kind book, Discovering the Magic Kingdom: An Unofficial Disneyland Vacation Guide. Packed with ways to cut expenses such as planning your trip through AAA, how to plan a Disney birthday or wedding, hidden Mickey locations, a scavenger hunt, history of the parks, ghost stories, how to utilize Fast Passes, over 100 photos and much more, you’ll never leave for Disneyland without it!