When you’ve tried practically every diet and have struggled for years to reach and maintain a healthy weight, what do you do next? If you’re Heather and Terry Dubrow, MD, you create your own diet based on cutting-edge and Nobel–prize winning science that promises not just unprecedented metabolic control, but also an internal cellular rejuvenation with powerful antiaging effects. Then, after creating a diet that can transform your life from the inside out, you want to help as many people as possible look and feel their best, so you write a book about it!
In The Dubrow Diet, Orange County’s favorite reality TV couple share the diet and exercise plan they created to end their own decades-long yo-yo dieting and flip on what they call the “ageless switch.” The central concept is called interval eating, a practice based on research showing that when you eat is perhaps the most important factor in weight loss and weight control. With interval eating, the Dubrows will introduce you to a simple eating schedule that can help you:
● reprogram your cells to go after stored fat for fuel.
● lower insulin and normalize blood sugar.
● fight off chronic inflammation linked to almost every major disease.
● activate a process known as autophagy, your cells’ self-cleaning process and an antiaging game changer.
● increase your energy.
● finally reach your goal weight.
● rejuvenate your skin and overall appearance.
So, what are you waiting for? You have more power than you realize over the hormones that regulate your weight and the molecular factors that determine how you age. It’s time to take advantage of this power with a diet that is not only doable but also sustainable and even fun! The Dubrows wouldn’t have it any other way.