This book takes you inside the career and shows you the day and the life of a veterinarian. Inside you’ll learn what they do, what training is required, what the future holds, and how you can become one!
International author, speaker, veterinary business coach and mentor Dr Diederik Gelderman (AVBA President 2015/2016), shares the simple, but little known and rarely applied, secrets to Veterinary success and an amazing, rewarding life.
His probing interviews of these highly successful practitioners reveals the simple and yet profound keys, mindsets, behaviours and strategies that help them achieve their success.
There is no 'magic' involved and therefore you can do it too - one step at a time, just apply these simple, easy step-by-step strategies and you too will achieve the personal and professional satisfaction that you want and deserve.
- That practice success and work-life balance is not a myth and how you can achieve it too.
- The 3 things that every new graduate and young veterinarian must know if they want to achieve success
- How to rekindle (rediscover) your passion and why it's your key to success
- The 5 biggest pitfalls in 'vet' and how to avoid them
- Being successful and happy doesn't mean being a slave to your practice (unless that's what you really want)
- How to accelerate and grow your success and happiness by finding the right mentor and coach who has blazed the trail before you and succeeded
- How to make enough money to retire on comfortably (even if retirement is only 5 years away)
You too can have all the personal and professional satisfaction you want.
The editors have built Issues in Veterinary Practices and Specialties: 2011 Edition on the vast information databases of ScholarlyNews.™ You can expect the information about Veterinary Practices and Specialties in this eBook to be deeper than what you can access anywhere else, as well as consistently reliable, authoritative, informed, and relevant. The content of Issues in Veterinary Practices and Specialties: 2011 Edition has been produced by the world’s leading scientists, engineers, analysts, research institutions, and companies. All of the content is from peer-reviewed sources, and all of it is written, assembled, and edited by the editors at ScholarlyEditions™ and available exclusively from us. You now have a source you can cite with authority, confidence, and credibility.