9,208 individual words
It gives you a treasure chest of vocabulary and conversation for:
• enjoying tourism.
• coping with all kinds of everyday situations.
• dealing with emergencies
• getting acquainted.
• making friends.
• carrying on simple conversations.
• pursuing romance.
• participating in and watching sports such as basketball, soccer, team handball, skiing, ice skating, snowboarding, tobogganing, skateboarding, scuba diving, swimming, mountain climbing, equestrian sport, golf, tennis, track & field, skydiving, paragliding, surfing, windsurfing, boating, kayaking, boxing, wrestling, birdwatching, fishing, hunting, archery, paintball, ice hockey, field hockey and many others.
Includes a HUGE Spanish-English glossary of food and drink.
PLUS: 9 other appendices:
• Spanish alphabet and pronunciation
• Spanish grammar
• Clock time
• Calendar time
• Metric measurements
• Common adult heights
• Common adult weights
• Common Spanish signs and labels
And it’s easy and quick to find what you’re looking for. No confusing categories. To find a phrase or term, just go the main word that it contains, which is alphabetized as in a dictionary.