C.A.E. Luschnig is Professor Emerita of Classics, University of Idaho.
• The most comprehensive, up-to-date information you need to choose the safest, most effective natural supplements for you and your family
• A-to-Z glossary of all the essential vitamins, herbs, and supplements available—with detailed descriptions, dosages, benefits, and precautions
• Simple daily recommendations for every member of the family: men, women, and children of all ages
• A handy quick-reference guide to common ailments—from acne and bronchitis to migraines and ulcers—featuring simple natural remedies that really work
• The latest medical findings on women's bone health, children's immune systems, the health effects of aging, and other need-to-know subjects
• Plus a Natural Medicine Survival Kit—an all-purpose, easy-to-follow action plan to help you take control of your family's health
· A-to-Z lists of prescription medications, herbal remedies, and natural supplements
· Proven strategies for relieving symptoms—muscle pain, stiff joints, fatigue, sleep problems, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, fibrofog, sexual dysfunction, and more
· Alternative mind/body therapies—acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, hypnotherapy, light therapy, massage, neurofeedback, and other methods
· Crucial information on dealing with doctors, health insurance, employment issues, disability, getting pregnant, child rearing, weight control, support groups, and much more
· Plus an easy-to-follow program of diet, exercise, and sleep that will help relieve your pain and restore your quality of life
Users can now take advantage of the many improvements made to the book's website, www.BillMounce.com, where they will find--for free--an online course that walks students through every chapter, vocabulary flashcards, video and audio helps, Greek fonts, quizzes for each chapter, fun songs and games, and much more.
Now in a larger size, with an attractive 2-color design, the third edition adds an element of fun, with encouragement, songs, and more, which appear in the margins. Chapter 35 has been split into two chapters, "half-time review" sections have been added to every chapter, and new exegesis sections are now included. These and other improvements serve to enhance the learning experience and will continue BBG's legacy as the premier introduction to biblical Greek.