The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement by Eliyahu Goldratt and Jeff Cox describes a process by which an unprofitable manufacturing operation can be made profitable. It conveys proven factory turnaround principles through a fictional story…
PLEASE NOTE: This is key takeaways and analysis of the book and NOT the original book.
Inside this Instaread of The Goal:Overview of the bookImportant PeopleKey TakeawaysAnalysis of Key Takeaways
* Where are we now? - Strategic and marketing analysis
* Where do we want to be? - Strategic direction and strategy formulation
* How might we get there? - Strategic choice
* Which way is best? - Strategic evaluation
* How can we ensure arrival? - Strategic implementation and control
This new revised and updated third edition has completely new chapters on 'The Nature and Role of Competitive Advantage' and 'The Strategic Management of the Expanded Marketing Mix', and extensive new material covering:
* The changing role of marketing
* Approaches to analysing marketing capability
* Customer relationship management
* Relationship management myopia
* The decline of loyalty
The book retains the key features that make it essential reading for all those studying the management of marketing - a strong emphasis on implementation, up to date mini cases, and questions and summaries in each chapter to reinforce key points. Widely known as the most authoritative, successful and influential text in the sector, the new edition remains an irreplaceable resource for undergraduate and graduate students of business and marketing, and students of the CIM Diploma.