Remember: in the field of no-holds-barred terror fiction, there's Brian Lumley – and then there's the rest…
Stories included in this collection:
No Sharks in the Med
In the Glow-Zone
The Caller of the Black
The Fairground Horror
The Statement of Henry Worthy
The Strange Years
The Disapproval of Jeremy Cleave
- In his coffin, Uncle Zim doesn’t seem to be as dead as he should be.
- You finally find out Helen's little secret about her solitude.
- Leonard’s wife takes her jealousy of his pet dog a bit too far.
- Dan would do anything to find a cure for his constipation.
- The last battle we fight is the one we do to save humanity.
We already know that there be monsters among us — but sooner or later them horrors will be everywhere.
(Buku Fixi) (Fixi Novo)