The Hodgepocalypse is not a safe place to be and this book tells you why.
Almost 300 monsters to use with your adventures.
The all new Psychic Class, with new rules for psychic powers that is completely different than those for standard d20 3.5 SRD/OGL, yet familiar enough to play with ease.
· In this new Psychic Class, you will get 4 new paths. The Eruptor, master of elemental damage and going a bit crazy when out of power. The Mentalist, your classic mind controller that can rip minds asunder. The Psycho-Warrior, a melee and front line psychic fighter and true weapons specialist. And, The Rocker! Who needs magical bards? We got psychic rock and rollers.
· Use familiar psychic power tropes like empathy, pyrokinesis or telepathy, or fire laser beams of death using Photokinesis. Plus many new powers in organized power sets.
· New and crazy races. You’ll find nothing ordinary here as we let you play from level 1 as Dragons and Cats…yes intelligent house cats. Also Minotaurs. Not as cursed creatures, but heroic hair metal rockers from a far off dimension. Plus our own creations of the Harvesters and Stumpies. One is a master psychic from seedling, while the other is tough and bit rough around the bark. And, yes both are plants.
· Woowear, equipment to enhance all those new psychic powers you have.
· Psi-tats, get some psychic tattoos to gain additional power.
· The Sandbox of Ed-Town. Where rock and roll, and other psychically enhanced individuals have taken over. Meet folks like Axle Thunderpipes, the Devilish Dangerous Dr. D. and many others.
· Comprehensive Mechanical life form rules for d20, including new body frames and the opportunity to play a plush robot!
· Random plot hook generated by text message!
· The mysterious Kilgorean finally revealed.
· The Cybercult fleshed out ...er metalled out for all to see.
· The Elysium Corporation secrets.
· Crafting rules refined.
· Weaponboards defined.
· and much, much more.