Cindy Pan and Vanessa Woods distil key findings from the very latest international cognitive science research into short, easy-to-understand pieces covering an array of areas, including:
* the importance of teaching your child positive thinking patterns
* the benefits of hugs on brain development
* how to help your child tackle maths and science
* the best age to learn a new language, and;
* the benefits of good nutrition.
Headstarts provides you with the best possible information for raising clever, confident and creative kids.