- Take a holistic approach to patient management that considers the family and ensures optimal doctor-patient relationships.
- Get a balanced view of etiology, diagnosis, and management, and access unique guidance on the practical problems encountered in real-life clinical cases.
- Impresses the importance of systemic disease in diagnosis and management.
- Apply all the latest clinical advances through updated coverage of strabismus diagnosis, management and complications; retinal dystrophies; imaging & investigation; AIDS in children; developmental biology; cerebral visual impairment; child abuse; severe developmental glaucoma; and corneal dystrophies.
- Get rich visual guidance in diagnosis and management from over 1,700 full-color illustrations.
- Access advice from the experts with contributions from several new top researchers and clinicians.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily through a consistent chapter organization and highly accessible clinical information.
- Browse the complete contents of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus online, download all the images, and watch brand-new procedural videos at www.expertconsult.com.