Biblical Psychology brings the human mind out of the shadows and into the forefront of contextual and hermeneutical criticism. Although it is believed that the mind is the most powerful machine in the world, we find in Biblical Psychology that it is impossible to tap into its energy without properly understanding the purposes of its intellectual properties: attention, conscience, emotion, heart, imagination, knowledge, memory, opinions, perception, reason, understanding, and thought.
• What is logic? How do I use my logic and reasoning for good?
• What is my conscience? How do I keep a good conscience?
• What is the purpose of my memory? How do I delete bad files from my mind’s memory and upload the right files?
• How can I get control of my out-of-control mind?
• Do my feelings ever lie? Can I trust my feelings?
• In what part of the mind does depression exist, and can I beat it without medication?
• What is the purpose of knowledge?
• How do I know if my perception is right or wrong?
• What is the purpose of my imagination?
• What is the most practical way to have a positive attitude?
• How do I overcome my addictive behavior, fear, inferiority complex, negativity, etc.?
Not only does Biblical Psychology provide answers to the previous questions, but will bring to the table the mind’s great riddles: what it is, how it works, what its safeguards are, and how to use it rightly. Finally, we will discover that the mental logistics found within the Bible are the answer to the Christian’s reformation (Rom. 12:1-2) and the secret to obtaining an identifiable power from God (2nd Tim. 1:7) in the inner man.
A Must for Everyone!
Dan McCrillis specializes in correlating the Bible into several intellectual studies of the world; showing both relevance and meaning. Among his works are: the New Acrostic Study Bible, Biblical Psychology, Biblical Astrology, Biblical Geology, Biblical Egyptology, etc. He makes his home in St. Louis Missouri and is the pastor of Gateway Baptist Church and founder of Gateway International Publishing.
· Does Let, Made, Formed, and Create all mean the same thing?
· Does Replenish in Genesis 1:27 mean “fill”?
· Does Genesis 1:2 really describe an unformed and unfilled earth?
· Were angels really created in the Six-Day Narrative?
· Does the Bible really say that the material universe was created in the Six-Day Narrative?
· Was Adam immortal before his fall?
· Is there a workable model in Biblical Creation for Modern Geology?
· Did the Geologic Column form in the Noahic Flood?
· Is the YECSM from within or without Mainline Christianity?
· Does our Creation Doctrine affect other doctrines?
· Is Creation a part of God’s qualitative attributes, or is it just limited to the Six-Day Narrative?
· Is it logical or illogical to propagate an Appearance of Age Theory when defending a Young Earth?
· Did the Bible writers teach an Old or Young Earth?
· When was the Creation made subject to vanity? Pre- or Post- Fall?
· Could the early Church have grasped modern-day interpretations of Creation?
· Are the leaders of the YECSM qualified to represent Christianity to the world’s intellectual communities?
A Must for Every Person in the Ministry!
More than three quarters of a million people have turned to How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth to inform their reading of the Bible. This fourth edition features revisions that keep pace with current scholarship, resources, and culture. Changes include:Updated language for better readabilityScripture references now appear only in brackets at the end of a sentence or paragraph, helping you read the Bible as you would read any book—without the numbersA new authors’ prefaceRedesigned and updated diagramsUpdated list of recommended commentaries and resources
Covering everything from translational concerns to different genres of biblical writing, How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth is used all around the world. In clear, simple language, it helps you accurately understand the different parts of the Bible—their meaning for ancient audiences and their implications for you today—so you can uncover the inexhaustible worth that is in God’s Word.
· How Does Ancient Egypt correlate with the Scriptures?
· Is the Great Pyramid Mentioned in Scripture?
· Is Moses Mentioned in the Secular Record of Egyptology?
· Is there a Workable Model in the 18th Dynasty for the Exodus?
· Is the Shift Theory Credible? Is the Late Date Theory Workable? Is the Early Date Theory Scriptural?
· Find out why the Common Date Theory is the Most Probable!
· The Bible Gives us Three Dates for Israel’s Sojourning in Egypt. Which One is Accurate, or are they All?
· What is Significant about Sothic Dating?
· How could the Most Primitive Civilization Possess Such Great Intelligence to Build the Pyramids, Chart the Stars, etc.?
· Was Hatshepsut Moses’ Step-Mother?
· Who was the Pharaoh of the Oppression?
· Who was the Pharaoh of the Red Sea Episode?
· Is there a Biblical 40-Year Marker in Egyptology’s Record?
· Is there a Biblical 80-Year Marker in Egyptology’s Record?
Embark on an archeological expedition in search for the Bible’s Egyptian epochs as this book unlocks mysteries that – before now – were unpublished and widely unknown. Unravel two blocks of time: the first, spanning the flood of Noah to Abraham’s Covenant, and the second, covering Abraham’s Covenant to the Exodus. Unveil the Biblical Pharaohs of the Exodus and a possible identity of Moses in his Egyptian life. Discover that this is only the beginning of the magnificent study of Biblical Egyptology!
A Must for Every Bible Student!
Old Testament scholar J. Daniel Hays and New Testament expert J. Scott Duvall provide practical, hands-on exercises to guide students through the interpretive process. To emphasize the Bible's redemptive arc and encourage correlation across the biblical canon, the authors have included a call to "Consult the biblical map. How does a theological principle fit with the rest of the Bible?" as an additional step in the Interpretive Journey. This edition has also been rearranged for clarity and includes updated illustrations, appendices, bibliography, and assignments.
A robust suite of learning aids is available for purchase to be used alongside the textbook to help students excel in their studies. These include a workbook, video lectures for each chapter featuring the authors, and a laminated quick study sheet with key concepts from the book.
• Is there a Messianic Image of Jesus Christ in the Hebrew Names of the Stars?
• Is there a Middle-East Connection to Jesus Christ in the Arabic Names of the Stars?
• Is there Intelligent Design in the Stars?
In this book, we are going to journey through the oldest stories within the human race. These stories concern God’s Son and his arch enemy, Satan. We are going to see Christ high and lifted up in the Heavenly Tabernacle. We will learn the doctrines of Christ’s Incarnation, Deity, Kingship, Sacrifice, Redemption, Death, Burial, Resurrection, Descension, Ascension, 1st and 2nd Advents, and his Millennial and Eternal Reigns. We will see Calvary as we never have before. We will see Christ as the Shepherd, the King, the Deliverer, the Judge, the Lamb, and the Victor over Sin and Satan. This book will help us better understand why Christ has all power, is deserving of all glory, and worthy of humanities all. “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.” (Ps. 19:1-6)
For All Who Seek To Know!