• What is logic? How do I use my logic and reasoning for good?
• What is my conscience? How do I keep a good conscience?
• What is the purpose of my memory? How do I delete bad files from my mind’s memory and upload the right files?
• How can I get control of my out-of-control mind?
• Do my feelings ever lie? Can I trust my feelings?
• In what part of the mind does depression exist, and can I beat it without medication?
• What is the purpose of knowledge?
• How do I know if my perception is right or wrong?
• What is the purpose of my imagination?
• What is the most practical way to have a positive attitude?
• How do I overcome my addictive behavior, fear, inferiority complex, negativity, etc.?
In this book, we will ask and answer these questions and overcome one of humanity’s great dilemmas, as we study the mind from a biblical perspective. We will also bring to the table, the mind’s great riddles: what it is, how it works, what its safe guards are, and how to use it rightly. Finally, we will discover that the mental logistics found within the Bible are the very answer to the Christian’s reformation (Rom. 12:1-2) and obtaining the power of God (II Tim. 1:7) in his life!
A Must for Everyone!