Here is the first complete manual of Chinese medicine specifically written for the layperson. Filled with illustrated exercises and recipes, this book offers a unique, integrated system of preventive health care so that now anyone can promote good health, longevity, and spiritual awareness using these traditional techniques.
- Key concepts of Chinese medical theory
- Dozens of illustrated T'ai Chi and Chee-gung exercises
- The Chinese approach to healing common ailments
- Authentic secrets of Taoist sexual yoga
- Therapeutic food recipes and herbal tonics
- Alternative treatments for diseases such as AIDS and cancer
- Resource listings: teachers, schools, centers, stores, and mail-order suppliers