Google+ Hangouts for Business: How to use Google+ Hangouts to Improve Brand Impact, Build Business and Communicate in Real-Time
- Master the unique dynamics of real-time marketing (and avoid the pitfalls)
- Confidently run a smooth, professional Hangout, stay in control, and handle the unexpected
- Rebroadcast your Hangouts to everyone (or just the people you choose)
- Use Hangouts even if you don't use the Google+ social network
- Plan Hangouts that build trust, consumer engagement, and brand equity
- Connect at a deeper personal level, and establish an online identity that reflects who you really are
- Do it all at low cost—or maybe no cost at all
Whatever your business, this quick and easy guide will help you build powerful new connections within your company, with your best customers and prospects—with everyone you need to reach.
About the author
David Amerland ’s involvement with the Web goes back to the days when the number of websites in existence could fit in a printed 80-page directory and SEO consisted of keyword stuffing and pixel-wide hidden text.
Since those less enlightened days, he has worked with blue-chip multinationals and individual entrepreneurs helping them craft SEO and social media marketing strategies that work with their internal cultures and deliver value to their target audience.
He writes for Forbes, HP UK, and Social Media Today and blogs on his own website, DavidAmerland.com. When he is not writing or surfing the Web, he spends time giving lectures on how social media is changing everything.