Unlock your students' full potential with these revision guides from our best-selling series My Revision Notes
With My Revision Notes your students can:
- Manage their own revision with step-by-step support from experienced teachers with examining experience.
- Apply scientific terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words.
- Prepare for practicals with questions based on practical work.
- Focus on the key points from each topic
- Plan and pace their revision with the revision planner.
- Test understanding with end-of-topic questions and answers.
- Get exam ready with last minute quick quizzes available on the Hodder Education Website.
With My Revision Notes you can:
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced teacher and examiner Martin Rowland
- Apply biological terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Test understanding with questions throughout the book
- Get exam ready with last minute quick quizzes available on the Hodder Education website
Develop students' experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with contemporary and topical biology examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions, with this AQA Year 2 student book.
- Provides support for all 12 required practicals with plenty of activities and data analysis guidance
- Develops understanding with engaging and contemporary examples to help students apply their knowledge, analyse data and evaluate findings
- Gives detailed guidance and examples of method with a dedicated 'Maths in Biology' chapter and mathematical support throughout to consolidate learning
- Offers regular opportunities to test understanding with Test Yourself Questions, Differentiated End of Topic Questions and Stretch and Challenge Questions
- Supports exam preparation with synoptic questions, revision tips and skills
-Develops understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and an extended glossary.
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school science teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
Features4 full-length sample tests in the latest test format More than 400 practice questions Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score Special features: SAT Biology at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
About the Authors
Stephanie Zinn (New York, NY) taught biology at the Spence School, a leading private high school in New York City. Nick Tarasen is a widely published science writer and educator.
The 2018 edition of The Official SAT Study Guide doubles the number of official SAT® practice tests to eight – all of them created by the test maker. As part of the College Board's commitment to transparency, all practice tests are available on the College Board's website, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along with over 250 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information.
With updated guidance and practice problems that reflect the most recent information, this new edition takes the best-selling SAT guide and makes it even more relevant and useful. Be ready for the SAT with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the exam writers.
The Official SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the SAT with:
• 8 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
• detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections
• targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
• guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• seamless integration with Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy