Way of the native is an easy to follow Vedic Astrology course that provides a solid foundation for anyone interested in the myth, the art and the technology of this divine mathematical system the ancients had devised. Adapted from Parasara’s Brihat Hora Shastra, Way of the native is natal, horary, dasa astrology, giving you insights about you as a person and your charter on this planet. While you have already unraveled some portions of it and have swung between gain and loss, pleasure and pain, Way of the native can help you overcome some of the future hurdles.
In this book, presented are several algorithms of Vedic Astrology in Java programming language along with many illustrations, tips and cues. Way of the native provides you both, the technology means and practical insights into Vedic astrology to become an expert quickly.
For the first time ever, this inspiring book, written by an internationally acclaimed Shaolin Grandmaster, brings to you the crystallization of Shaolin wisdom and practice spanning many centuries. Its scope and depth is amazing, touching on, among many other things, poetry and enlightenment.
Yet it is written in a language easy to understand. Profound concepts and difficult techniques are explained systematically with many illustrations.
The book includes:
* The background and scope of kungfu.
* Form and combat applications.
* Principles and methods of force training.
* Energy training and mind training.
* Secrets of the masters.
* Traditional Chinese weapons.
* Maintaining one’s health and vitality and the healing of so-called incurable diseases.
* Interesting stories and legends of Shaolin.
* Zen and spiritual development.