Myles Textbook for Midwives, recognised as the leading international textbook for midwives, has been fully updated with recent guidelines, protocols and research evidence, and with updated illustrations. This edition has a new chapter on emotion work and focuses on normality, whilst equipping midwives to recognise and respond to complexity in childbearing and parenthood. This 15th edition features a free website providing: * Bank of multiple-choice questions for self-testing * Illustrations from the book, with and without labels, for student and instructor use This is the midwifery textbook of choice throughout the world!
- Focus on woman-friendly care
- Women’s stories to highlight good practice
- Colour photographs identify problem conditions and illustrate breastfeeding positions
- Focuses on normality whilst equipping midwives to handle complexity
- Bonus website features a bank of multiple-choice questions for self-testing, and illustrations from the book, with and without labels, for student and instructor use
- New chapter on "emotion work"
- New and improved 2-colour figures throughout
- Colour photograph section now grouped by topic
- Updated to cover latest guidelines, protocols and research evidence