Do you want a job where each working day feels like a party?
Welcome to the world of male stripping.
This comprehensive guide explains everything you need to know about being a male stripper. Learn the requirements of the job and how to qualify. Determine which stripping company is appropriate for you, whether it’s a small booking agency or a famous touring gig like the Chippendales. Get a step-by-step walkthrough of a typical stripping routine. Know how to keep those customers satisfied. Maximize your profits and exposure.
This book also contains the following exclusives:
* New and wild stories from Dion’s shows
* A list of stripping agencies that are actively hiring
* Candid and hilarious interviews with seasoned male strippers and booking agents
* How to identify and avoid shady agents and suspicious gigs
* How to hook up with a customer discreetly
* A list of suggested costumes and underwear
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be a male stripper, then look no further. Discover the inside truth of this dream job.
About the author
Dion McTavish (www.malestripperdion.com) became a male stripper in 2003 and has worked countless shows throughout the years. He graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Literature.
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.