# Current Affairs consists of:
• Articles on issues India and the world grappling with,
• India/ World Timeline,
• People, Events, Ideas and Issues that left their mark in 2018,
• India/ World at a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics),
• Special coverage on Indian Economy, Union Budget 2018–19, Economic Survey, GST and Effects of Demonetization,
• Global Economic Outlook, Bills & Acts, Policies & Schemes,
• SWOT ANALYSIS -Indian Economic, Political & Social Climate,
• India/ World’s Who's Who, Emerging Trends, Books & Authors, Causes & Effects, Game Changers, Quote & Unquote, Mysteries solved/ unsolved, Popular Terms, Important Appointments, Awards & Honours, Obituaries, Top 20, and many more.
# General Knowledge covers:
• India/ World Panorama
• Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Technology, Ecology and Environment
• People forever
• Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers
The Mega Yearbook 2019 procures key information from the most credible sources from India as well as from abroad in a concise and easy-to-understand manner to help cover maximum material within a limited space. The book is a Ready Reckoner which will prove to be the cutting edge for the aspirants in cracking a competitive exam. The material has been given in bulleted points wherever necessary to make the content easy to grasp. The book has ample tabular charts, mind maps, graphic illustrations which further makes the learning process flexible and interesting.