Merlin may be the only author to have served as a combat paratrooper in World War II, as a guard of General Dwight D. Eisenhower, and later as a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Army Chaplaincy in Korea, the Dominican Republic conflict, and in Vietnam.
During these conflicts Merlin Carothers leaned amazing things that changed his life. Many people who have read this book have come to enjoy a happiness they never expected to experience. Christians have been overwhelmed to learn that they can live in peace as they discover the secrets of a life of praise.
- straight talk about masturbation and pornography
- the ground-breaking science that explains the addictive power of romantic experiences
- honest answers about the lesbian question
- a clear plan for breaking free from sexual guilt
- the unexpected key to a lifetime of truly fulfilling intimacy
If you’re a young woman looking for honest answers about sex—and wondering why it’s such a big deal to God—you’ve come to the right place. In these pages you’ll discover a life-changing truth that no one ever talks about—a truth that will transform everything you think you know about sex, romance, and God.
So what are you waiting for? The answer is right inside.