PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide offers 100% coverage of all objectives for both the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) exams. Each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key exam information, a chapter summary, and end-of-chapter practice questions. This authoritative resource also serves as a valuable, on-the-job reference. Real-world examples as well as Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide professional insight and call out potentially harmful situations.
Dory Willer, PCC, is an executive coach with 25 years of experience as a senior HR executive, international speaker, and training facilitator. She has broad experience working for blue-chip and Fortune 100 companies.
William H. Truesdell, SPHR, is president and founder of The Management Advantage, Inc., a personnel management consulting firm. He spent more than 20 years in management with AT&T in HR and operations.
Take the Human Resources Certification Institute’s new aPHR exam with complete confidence using this integrated study guide. Written by a team of HR experts, aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide features information about HR certifications in general, the aPHR exam in particular, and important U.S. laws and regulations. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, accurate practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Beyond fully preparing you for the challenging exam, the guide also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
• U.S. laws and regulations
• HR operations
• Recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits
• Human Resource development and retention
• Employee relations
• Health, safety, and security
• Early HR career level tasks
Electronic content includes:
• 200 practice exam questions
• Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by topic
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study set has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the topics covered on the latest edition of the exam. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Bonus electronic content includes:Practice exams with hundreds of accurate questions More than an hour of video training featuring Mike Meyers Performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based questions on the exam A collection of Mike's favorite free PC tools
Key Features include:Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
This integrated exam preparation system delivers 100% coverage of all topics for both the SHRM-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) exams. To aid in self-study, each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key information, summaries that reinforce salient points, and end-of-chapter questions that are accurate to the content and format of the real tests.
Fulfilling the promise of the All-in-One series, this comprehensive reference serves as a study tool AND a valuable on-the-job reference that will serve HR professionals well beyond the exams. SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide features real-world examples and sidebars that offer insight and call out potentially harmful situations.
• Written by a team of HR professionals and experienced educators
• Features full coverage of all functional areas within the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge (BoCK)
Electronic content includes:
• Test engine that provides full-length SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP practice exams as well as customized quizzes by exam topic
Master Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 exam topics Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide. This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· A free copy of the CCENT ICND1 100-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online, interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 exam, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
· Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· Implementing IPv4
· IPv4 design and troubleshooting
· IPv4 services: ACLs and NAT
· Network device management