Take the Human Resources Certification Institute’s new aPHR exam with complete confidence using this integrated study guide. Written by a team of HR experts, aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide features information about HR certifications in general, the aPHR exam in particular, and important U.S. laws and regulations. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, accurate practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Beyond fully preparing you for the challenging exam, the guide also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
• U.S. laws and regulations
• HR operations
• Recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits
• Human Resource development and retention
• Employee relations
• Health, safety, and security
• Early HR career level tasks
Electronic content includes:
• 200 practice exam questions
• Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by topic
Dory Willer, SPHRTM, SHRM-SCPTM, is a certified business and life coach with 25 years of experience as a senior human resources executive, international speaker, and training facilitator.
William H. Truesdell, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is president and founder of The Management Advantage, Inc., a personnel management consulting firm.
William Kelly, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP, is the owner of Kelly HR and has more than 40 years of HR experience, including serving as president of the Board of Directors at HRCI.
PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide offers 100% coverage of all objectives for both the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) exams. Each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key exam information, a chapter summary, and end-of-chapter practice questions. This authoritative resource also serves as a valuable, on-the-job reference. Real-world examples as well as Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide professional insight and call out potentially harmful situations.Covers all official objectives for both the PHR and SPHR exams Special “HR at Work” sidebars provide actual examples of policies and procedures at work Electronic includes two practice exams and worksheets
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study set has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the topics covered on the latest edition of the exam. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Bonus electronic content includes:Practice exams with hundreds of accurate questions More than an hour of video training featuring Mike Meyers Performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based questions on the exam A collection of Mike's favorite free PC tools
Key Features include:Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
Designed as a complete self-study program, this collection offers a variety of proven, exam-focused resources to use in preparation for the aPHR exam. Comprised of the aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams, this bundle thoroughly covers every topic on the exam.
aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Bundle contains more than 700 practice questions that match those on the live exam in content, style, tone, format, and difficulty. You will get real-world examples, professional insights, and concise explanations of important U.S. laws and regulations. This authoritative, cost-effective bundle serves both as a study tool AND a valuable on-the-job reference for HR professionals.
• This bundle costs less than purchasing the books individually
• Written by a team of Human Resources experts
• Combined electronic content includes 700+ practice exam questions and secured PDF copies of both books
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Cisco Press has the only self-study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCENT and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications. The new edition of the best-selling two-book value priced CCNA Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, more than 600 practice exam questions, and more than 2 hours of video training, plus the CCENT and CCNA Network Simulator Lite Editions with 43 free Network Simulator labs.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNA exams and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. The two books contained in this package, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, present complete reviews and more challenging and realistic preparation experiences. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNA exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, these official study guides help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
These official study guides help you master all the topics on the CCNA exams, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
· Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· Implementing IPv4
· IPv4 design and troubleshooting
· IPv4 services: ACLs, NAT, and QoS
· IPv4 routing protocols and routing
· Wide area networks
· Network management, SDN, and cloud computing