This text gives a cogent and comprehensive introduction to the field of taxation. The book facilitates the reader?s understanding of the concepts and principles of each sub-field of taxation. The narrative style of the book encourages the readers to engage with the subject, and discover the principles by and for themselves.
The text is written for business management students. B-school students and faculties will find the text engaging while learning the subject in their course of study. Written in a lucid manner, it will be a valuable resource for anyone interested in taxation, particularly managers.
Every year, the Union Budget changes some tax provisions or the other. Which means every year you need expert guidance to figure out your best tax-saving options because while some tax reliefs may be obvious — others are buried in fine print.
Every year, India's top taxation experts R.N. Lakhotia and Subhash Lakhotia provide you just that — all the best tax-saving solutions that you can profitably use, all packed in this bestselling tax guide.
Find out how you can reduce taxes:
● Tax saving through full claim of tax exemptions, deductions and rebates
● How to reduce tax on your salary and perquisites
● How to save tax on income from house property
● How to save tax on capital gains
● How to save tax through gifts and trusts
● How to compute your taxable income
● Filing your income tax return — the easy way
● Tax planning for different stages of life
● How to plan your investments to minimise taxes.
Full of practical examples and expert guidance, this book is India's most trusted tax-saving guide, which is why The Hindu newspaper hails it as a book "packed with hundreds of ready-to-use tax saving ideas".
And, remember, tax saved is additional money in your bank — to spend or invest as you want.