A quick guide to generate cash has been written with you in mind. If you are forever trying to come up with inventive ways to earn and save more then this creative e-book will absolutely thrill you.
There is no real magic formula for coming up with on-the-spot emergency cash. There is a good deal of thinking through and the putting of a good plan into action. If you can do that, you have it made. That is truly all that any one of us can do to secure out tomorrows.
Attention fellow entrepreneurs!
Are you looking for ways to make more money online?
The problem at the moment is you end up spending money on new approaches that don't pan out.
It would be good to earn some revenue online without having to pay an arm and a leg to get started.
In this book bundle you will be guided through valuable step-by-step systems to launch your new online career and begin making real money.
Inside you will learn:
Freelancing On Upwork:
• How to get your first Job
• How to bid
• Tips to beat the competition
• How to respond to interviews
• How to prepare for an interview so that you succeed at making a positive connection with the potential client
• How to avoid negative feedback
How To Use Shopify:
• How to get started with Shopify with ease
• How to make your online store stand out
• The essentials of selling with Shopify
• How to manage the shipping of products
• How to begin dropshipping
• Marketing your Shopify store and your products
• Profitable planning stages of your Shopify store
• How to find a viable market you're passionate about
• Essential Keyword research & SEO
• How and where to source products
• How to expertly handle orders
• Shipping, dropshipping & fulfilment
• Effectively market your product
• Legal and tax considerations you must address
• Everything you need to be successful
Work From Home:
• Discover a plethora of opportunities to work comfortably from home
• The pros & cons of working from home
• Setup a routine to manage your time wisely
• The range of legitimate career paths you can take
Become A Network Marketer:
• How to sell a MLM product
• How to find customers
• how to break through in the industry
• What it takes to become a networking marketer
...And lots more!
You can take the information in these guides to build your own online career, or you can do what most people do and never take that first step in a new direction.
The choice is yours.
To read on click on Buy now!
Jeff reveals the 16 key attitudes about money – and life – that allow the cheapskates next door to live happy, comfortable, debt-free lives while spending only a fraction of what most Americans spend. Their strategies will change your way of thinking about money and debunk some of life’s biggest money myths. For example, you’ll learn: how to cut your food bill in half and eat healthier as a result; how your kids can get a college education without ever borrowing a dime; how to let the other guy pay for deprecation by learning the secrets of buying used, not abused; how you can save serious money by negotiating and bartering; and how – if you know where to look – there’s free stuff and free fun all around you.
The Cheapskate Next Door also features dozens of original “Cheap Shots” – quick, money saving tips that could save you more than $25,000 in a single year! Cheap Shots give you the inside scoop on:
• How to save hundreds on kids’ toys;
• What inexpensive old-fashioned kitchen appliance can save you more than $200 a year;
• How you can travel the world without ever having to pay for lodging;
• What single driving tip can save you $30,000 during your lifetime;
• Even how to save up to 40% on fine wines (and we’re not talking about the kind that comes in a box).
From simple money saving tips to truly life changing financial strategies, the cheapskates next door know that the key to financial freedom and enjoying life more is not how much you earn, but how much you spend.
Jeff Yeager is the author of The Ultimate Cheapskate’s Road Map to True Riches, and has appeared as a guest correspondent on the NBC Today Show and Discovery’s Planet Green network. He is also the author of the popular blog The Green Cheapskate, www.TheDailyGreen.com
Visit his website www.UltimateCheapskate.com
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Americans from all walks of life are still feeling the roller-coaster effects of the Great Recession. For many, home values are still too low and unemployment is still too high. Others have prospered despite the ups and downs. In Clark Howard’s Living Large for the Long Haul, the renowned broadcaster examines our new paradigm through the eyes of those whose financial portfolios have beaten the odds, and those whose economic situation has gone off course. Through these fascinating personal accounts, readers uncover amazing opportunities and smart decisions, finding advantages in bleak times for lasting payoffs in the long run.