'One of the most influential doctors in the UK (...) I could talk to Rangan all day (...) he's amazing'- Chris Evans
Become a calmer, happier and healthier you with Dr Rangan Chatterjee's The Stress Solution.
In this book, BBC One's Dr Rangan Chatterjee, draws on two decades of practice to show you how to make easy-to-follow and sustainable health and lifestyle improvements to your everyday life. Top tips include:
· How to breathe to feel happier
· How to schedule in "me time"
· How to become less addicted to your phone
· How to find and ignite your passion
At no extra cost, learn how to slow down and feel calmer and more in control of your life by investing in your long-term health.
'Small changes make a big difference - we can all benefit from reading this' - Jamie Oliver
For the majority of Americans living a sedentary lifestyle (from the card-carrying couch potatoes to the 86% of American workers who sit all day at their job) comes a comprehensive guide to the most accessible form of yoga…
- Desk-bound? You can do chair yoga!
- Have limited range of motion? You can do chair yoga!
- Never done yoga before? You can do chair yoga!
- Don’t own a pair of stretchy pants? You can do chair yoga!
- Own plenty of athleisure or loungewear, but haven’t moved much in weeks/months/years? You can do chair yoga!
Chair yoga is exactly what it sounds like: exercises you can do sitting down. In Chair Yoga, celebrity yoga instructor Kristin McGee takes you through 100 yoga poses and exercises that are easy enough for all levels and will help readers stay active, alert, and healthy. Divided into chapters organized by body part (say goodbye to back pain and hello to better posture), each exercise includes step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow photos. Plus, bonus chapters on 5-, 10-, and 15-minute routines help readers put it all together and find the time to perform these exercises.
Now with Chair Yoga, anyone can benefit from just a few moves a day—and garner the remarkable physical and mental health rewards.