Dub Maddox is the Offensive Coordinator and Quarterback Coach for 16x State Champion Jenks Trojans (Oklahoma), author of From Headset to Helmet, creator of the R4 System and co-owner of National Football Academies. He was recently selected in the Hudl Top 100 of Coaches as an innovator in advancements of coaching football.
In this Book You Will Learn How to…
• Identify key frames of reference that read the reality of space advantage
• Structure mental models that develop an intuition of open space
• Utilize a verbal brevity code that accelerates communication of open space
• Implement three core run and pass scheme strategies that every play should possess
• Include different personnel and formations to increase structural strain on a defense
• Implement progression platforms that sequence plays into a storyboard format
• Advance the ability to game plan an opponent using the R4 grid
• Apply concept grids into a work_ow that becomes the R4 play call sheet
• Assign an organized practice script that covers every play and situation in a game
• Create a championship culture that can empathize and empower any level of coach
As a kid, Rashad Jennings dreamed of one day playing in the NFL, but the odds were stacked against him—he was an overweight kid with glasses, asthma, and a 0.6 GPA. Today, Rashad is a record-setting running back who has played with the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Oakland Raiders, and the New York Giants.
In The IF in Life, Rashad writes about the decisions that shaped his life. From overcoming injuries and setbacks to reaching goals and everything in between, Rashad’s transparency about his journey will encourage readers to hold on to faith in the midst of uncertainty and win big in life.
Perfect for football fans of all ages, this book also features photos from Rashad’s childhood, college years, and professional career.