Hello, thank you for stopping by.
"Kill them all God will know his own". This well known saying was coined during the Albigensian Crusade in the early 1200s. This book takes place during that crusade's invasion of the township of Beziers, whose inhabitants were primarily Christian Cathars. (The Christian church had deemed the Cathars to be a heretical branch of Christianity and would send several crusades against them.)
This is a sexually oriented BDSM account of how a comparatively very small group of people, specifically sexually attractive women, survived the Bezier invasion in the early 1200s.
Author’s note – The story is based on an actual incredibly tragic occurrence in western history that has conveniently been forgotten. Please feel free to look up “Cathars of Lanbuedoc” and “Béziers genocide”. You won’t believe what you’ll read.
All characters depicted in this work are 18 years of age or older. The words “slave” and “girl” are used in a BDSM manner. Thus they’re used interchangeably with “women”, “woman” and “lady.”
There is in fact historical evidence that at least some Béziers women were abducted by their conquerors to become sex slaves.
This ebook contains 10 ebooks which are normally sold separately. Your ten ebooks are presented in this order:
1) Excuse for Sadism: How the Inquisition Beat the Devil Out of Cathar Women
2) Spanking Dictionary (Adult Erotica)
3) Bare Bottom Spankings (The Las Vegas Adventure)
4) The Absolutely Essential Guide to Erotic Breast Massage
5) 14 Male-Female Anal Sex Stories
6) Master and Submissive or Slave BDSM Contract
7) Master Punishes His Slave Girl with 10 Hard Spankings
8) Women’s Prison Spankings
9) Bed Arrest, the Punishment for BDSM Enthusiasts
10) 100 Great Lines To Put in Your Personal Ad
Publisher's Note: Parts of this publication contain explicit sexual content and BDSM themes.