Is your house overflowing with stuff that you don’t use or need? Clutter can:
• Overwhelm the senses
• Consume space
• Drain energy from our surroundings
• Cause stress and anxiety
This book will show you how to lighten up so you can walk into your home and be surrounded only by the things you love. Living in a minimalistic way means clearing the clutter from your life to focus on what’s truly important. Chances are, 75% of the things in your home are no benefit to your life at all. You’ll also find that throwing out a few garbage bags feels even better than therapy.
Why do you hold onto things? Here are just some of the reasons:
• Security—but the paradox is that the more we cling, the more frustrated and overwhelmed we feel.
• Addiction—shopping is a high and the novelty wears off.
• Approval—keeping material representations of who we are is one way we show off.
• Identity—we identify with what we own so that’s why we’re upset when something is stolen or broken.
• Obligation to others—we please others by keeping gifts and inherited things we don’t really like or need.
By letting go of possessions that no longer serves us, we can
• Let go of old beliefs
• Open ourselves up to new opportunities and relationships
• See your home, your life for what they really are
• Need less and do more
• Cultivate meaningful relationships
• Be more in tune with yourself in a meditative space
• Stop shopping as a form of therapy
• Stop wasting money
• Restore clarity
• FIND WHAT YOU REALLY VALUE
When you have inner clutter, it expands to your environment. So when you live in a clean and soothing environment, it can only benefit your inner life.
Don’t let the word minimalism scare you. Minimalistic living is not about getting rid of modern advancements and living in the stone age. It’s only about keeping things that are useful, meaningful and add value to your life. While it does not place importance on material things and lavish living, minimalism is also not about denying yourself of the things you need.
The guide is divided by different rooms and topics to make it easy and practical to refer to.
• Living Room
• Children’s Rooms
• Teen Rooms
• Computer & Technology
• Sentimental Objects
• Cards & Letters
This book also helps you
• Recognize Clutter
• Declutter, clean & organize your home room by room
• Sell your things for profit
• Shop for a minimalist wardrobe
• Get your family on board
• Declutter digital content and computer files
• Go car-free or car-lite
• Surround yourself with people who add value to your life
• Maintain your space once you’ve minimalized
Living with less is the first step to a peaceful mind. It makes space for the new to come in. Buy the book, put it into practice and welcome positive change into your life now.
Elizabeth N. Doyd is the author of the bestselling books "Write Him Off: 30 Journal Prompts to Heal Your Broken Heart" and "Gratitude Journal: 52 Writing Prompts to Celebrate Your Wonderful Life". She also works as a relationship expert and spiritual counsellor, having studied Kabbalah, Buddhism hypnotherapy, astrology and Reiki. Originally from Montana, Elizabeth has traveled around the world and currently lives in The Hague, Netherlands, with her husband, son and two Scottish terriers. Her highly practical self-help books are for those looking for guidance and healing in love, wealth and self-worth. Using universal laws and spiritual principles, they teach us how to live each day with love, joy and purpose.
Sign up for her newsletter to receive book release notifications: http://eepurl.com/DVqhH
Does the thought that, “I really need to take care of that mess,” drag you down every day and hold you back from enjoying your time at home?
Maybe you’d like to learn how to shave 3 hours of energy-wasting time from every day – when you no longer need to search through, move, or clean around clutter.
"Clutter Be Gone! De-clutter and Simplify Your Home (And Keep It That Way) Starting Today!" will take you by the hand and guide you to make the changes you want to make. You’ll find tips and tricks to de-clutter and organize every room in your house. And you’ll learn how to let go of relics from the past that hold you back, so you can enjoy a lower stress life and focus on making new memories.
Download your copy of "Clutter Be Gone! De-clutter and Simplify Your Home (And Keep It That Way) Starting Today!" right now and start living your life the way it should be... Clutter free!
Packed with proven organizing systems and techniques, this guide shows you step-by-step how to break down organizing jobs into bite-size pieces, assemble the tools and supplies you'll need, and much more.
Open the book and find:How to make time to get organized Ways to personalize your organizing plan Tips for using containers to put everything in place Advice on how to train your mind to be organized