The full nutritional breakdown accompanying each dish helps you to maintain a healthy diet, and with a colour photograph accompanying each recipe it really couldn't be simpler. 101 Easy Student Dinners is the ideal cookbook for the student way of life - quick, healthy and delicious food that leaves you with the time, energy and money to study and socialise.
Bestselling food writer Katie Bishop shows you how easy it is to produce fast, hassle-free meals for all the family. From favourites such as chicken curry and oven-baked risotto, Asian-inspired noodles and stir-fries to mouth-watering desserts, every recipe will delight those looking for good food that requires minimal clearing up.
Katie's straightforward, helpful style and inspired recipes, which use easily attainable supermarket ingredients, will be loved by anyone who wants to produce perfect meals every time.
One-pot is divided into six accessible chapters and recipes include:
* In a Pot - Sausage, bean and tomato hot pot; Thai coconut beef curry; Creamy cauliflower cheese soup; Toffee apple pudding.
* In a Pan - Big brunch breakfast omelette; Pesto pepper chicken and potatoes; Speedy pasta and meatballs; Emergency prawn curry.
* In a Wok - Lemon Chicken with rise; Lamb, spring green and garlic noodles; Rainbow vegetable and cashew nut stir-fry.
* In a Bowl - Watercress, blue cheese, pear and pecan salad; Smoked salmon with celeriac and capers; Chicken and lentil salad; Rocky road; Strawberry and vanilla shortcakes.
* In the Oven - Quick Fish Pie; Baked garlic mushroom risotto; Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding; Creamy potato and blue cheese gratin; Easy apple pies.
* Under the Grill - Pork burgers; Lamb and mango chutney kebabs; Charred steak and onion sandwiches; Sticky balsamic duck and fig salad; Caramelised bananas with pecan praline.
As fans of his Meals in Minutes titles already know, Ainsley is the chef who really understands the sort of food most of us want to make at home. Now he's back with his Friends and Family Cookbook, the ultimate reference book to reflect the way we cook and eat today.
The book covers everything from planning what to eat for the week ahead and shopping, to timing a Sunday lunch and organising a supper party.
Ainsley's Friends and Family Cookbook also contains step-by-step sequences to make particular techniques even more straightforward, lots of alternatives for everyday recipes like pizza and pasta and plenty of low-fat dishes if you are watching what you eat.
The book contains over 230 brand new delicious recipes all using readily available ingredients, and with each one illustrated to encourage you to have a go, it is an essential addition to any kitchen shelf.
In addition there are recipes that will suit the whole family for dinner such as Smokey Sausage and Bean Casserole with Peppers and Creamy Pork and Apple Pies as well as traditional and brand-new kids' favourites including Fish Fingers with Sweet Potato Chips and Bacon, Pea and Potato Frittata. As always with the Quickcook series every recipe offers 10-, 20- and 30-minute options to suit your busy schedule.
Breakfast and Lunchbox - including Spiced Eggy Fruit Bread with Yogurt and Berries, On-the-go Granola Breakfast Bars, Sausage and Tomato Puff Pastry Turnover and Lightly Curried Cous Cous Salad.
Kids' Favourites - including Easy Scone Pizzas, Homemade Chicken Nuggets with Sunblush Tomato Dipping Sauce, Shepherd's Pie with Hidden Veg and Frankfurter Frittata.
For All the Family - including Kedgeree-style rice with Spinach, Gnocchi Pasta Gratin, One-Pot Paella and Chicken, Bacon and Leek Pies.
Tasty Treats - including Chocolate Pots with hidden Prunes, Strawberry & Raspberry Eton Mess, Orange Drizzle Tray Bake and Puff Pastry Apple & Cinnamon Tarts.