This easy, step-by-step guide shows readers how to:
- Choose the right grill for their needs and taste, by explaining the differences between charcoal and gas grills (including new infrared options), as well as other options, such as wood, kamado (ceramic egg-shaped), and electric cookers.
- Buy and use the other tools and accessories needed for effective grilling.
- Learn the essential techniques that can be used to expertly grill anything.
- Master the art of making perfect burgers, steaks, chops, ribs, chicken and other poultry, seafood, and fish.
- Make deliciously grilled vegetables and fruits, pizzas, cheeses, and more, so that they can make an entire meal on the grill.
- Use the grill as an oven to bake cobblers, breads, and other unusual items.
- Smoke and cure meats using a standard gas or charcoal grill.
‘Terrific characterisation, great writing and twists to leave you dizzy.’ TERESA DRISCOLL, author of I AM WATCHING YOU
Do you really know your friends?
** THE TOP 20 KINDLE BESTSELLER**
On the afternoon of Nick and Lisa’s wedding, their close friend is found poised on a hotel window ledge, ready to jump.
As the shock hits their friendship group, they soon realise that none of them are being as honest with themselves – or with each other – as they think.
And there are secrets lurking that could destroy everything.
Tense, disturbing and clever, My Husband’s Lies is a breath-taking read, perfect for fans of Lucy Clarke and Erin Kelly.