In Underground Dance Masters: Final History of a Forgotten Era, an urban street dancer who was part of the scene in the early 1970s sets the record straight, blowing the lid off this uniquely American dance style and culture. This text redefines hip hop dance and the origins of a worldwide phenomenon, explaining the origins of classic forms such as Funk Boogaloo, Locking, Popping, Roboting, and B'boying—some of the most important developments in modern dance that directly affect today's pop culture.
This system is composed of five life-changing actions:
1. Believe: Prosper Your Mind, Prosper Your Money
2. Serve: Increase Your Income by Increasing Your Service
3. Grow: Grow your Anointing, Grow your wealth
4. Duplicate: Duplicate yourself, Duplicate your wealth
5. Invest: How to be a millionaire
Change your financial life forever and prosper the way God has intended for you!
The entire text is dotted with pictures of his best-known works. The best way to introduce children to the fantastic Mondrian.
Do you want to have a look? It will be fun, come on...
Recommended age, 3 years and up.