- Find what you need quickly with short, focused chapters divided into three major sections: Adult Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of global experts who provide a comprehensive view of the entire specialty.
- Master all of the most important current knowledge and techniques in cardiac and thoracic surgery—whether for specialty board review or day-to-day surgical practice.
- Visualize challenging surgical techniques and procedures and navigate the text more efficiently thanks to an all-new, full-color design.
- Stay up to date with revised or all-new chapters including Critical Care for War-related Thoracic Surgery; Neuromonitoring and Neurodevelopment Outcomes in Congenital Heart Surgery; and Quality Improvement: Surgical Performance.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge topics such as endovascular stenting and cell-based therapies, as well as the latest innovations in imaging and diagnosis, minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery, and percutaneous devices.
- Sharpen your surgical skills with access to 21 procedural videos online, including 3 new videos covering Surgical Technique-VATS Sympathetic Block; Open pneumothorax; and Extent II repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.