With insight from Gary's personal journey, readers delve into classic Christian writings from John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Thomas Kempis, and others, and emerge with practical and unexpected ways to
- know God more intimately and delight in Him
- embark on a path of spiritual training that lasts a lifetime
- experience the joy of a life surrendered to Christ
- discover kindred spirits in the great Christian thinkers and seekers
- move toward spiritual growth and understanding
Thirsting for God offers companionship and the mentorship of great words, minds, and hearts as readers encounter a fulfilling, transforming relationship with God.