• The tests and procedures your partner may undergo
• The impact of pregnancy on your relationship and how to handle it
• Ways to evaluate the expenses of having a baby
• How to be a great labor coach
Judith Schuler, M.S., has co-written books with Dr. Curtis for more than twenty years and divides her time between Wyoming and Arizona.
- a month by month guide to the growth of your baby and your changing body
- up-to-date guidance on nutrition, exercise and health
- advice on preparing your home and lifestyle for a new arrival
- how to prepare yourself for labour and birth
- what to expect in the first few weeks with your baby
The Contented Pregnancy is the essential guide to enjoying a relaxed pregnancy and giving your baby the very best start in life.
Your Pregnancy Week by Week tells you everything you need to know about your pregnancy. On a week-by-week basis, you can learn how your baby is developing, how and why your body is changing and what you can do to ensure a smooth and comfortable pregnancy, every step of the way.
With clear, authoritative advice that demystifies complex medical jargon, this indispensable guide takes you through each stage of pregnancy, addressing common concerns and questions to ensure a healthy start for your baby.