Piping Training Course-Overview of Process Plant piping System
Among the topics to be covered include:
1. Fundamentals of surface forces in particle adhesion and removal.
2. Mechanisms of particle adhesion and removal.
3. Experimental methods (e.g. AFM, SFA,SFM,IFM, etc.) to understand particle-particle and particle-substrate interactions.
4. Mechanics of adhesion of micro- and nanoscale particles.
5. Various factors affecting particle adhesion to a variety of substrates.
6. Surface modification techniques to modulate particle adhesion.
7. Various cleaning methods (both wet & dry) for particle removal.
8. Relevance of particle adhesion in a host of technologies ranging from simple to ultra-sophisticated.