Author Graylyn Loomis weaved local knowledge throughout the book that he gained during four years living and caddying in Scotland as a student at the University of St Andrews. He addresses the most common questions that he receives through his website and Scottish Golf Trip Consulting clients.
The book addresses:
• The golf regions of Scotland with descriptions, driving times, and a list of courses in each
• Explanation of how to choose courses for the trip with links to full reviews
• How to get tee times
• Transportation and how to choose the best option
• Accommodation and food
• Non-golf recommendations for the trip
• The steps to booking the trip
All of the essential information is at your fingertips in one place.
Whether you are planning a Scottish golf trip yourself or using a tour company to book your trip, the knowledge in this book will greatly enrich the experience.