- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; legal issues affecting our practice; and much more.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound - and many other essential aspects of today's practice - through detailed sections on the molecular biology of specific gynecologic malignancies and a new chapter on Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology.
- Address every patient’s needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.