Gurleen Khaira is a nationally acclaimed OET trainer, entrepreneur, and career counsellor. She has a post-graduate qualification in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and her purpose and passion lie in helping students with their English language skills. She has received four national awards for her work in the education sector and has been featured in national publications on numerous occasions.
She is the OET course leader at Khaira Education Pvt Ltd, where she trains health professionals for OET and writes customised content for the test. She is the first in India to become a Premium Preparation Provider for OET, and her company has been listed on the official OET Website as an approved training provider.
She has been involved with soft-skills and English language training since 2013 following her return to India from Australia, where she attended the University of Melbourne.
She has spent the last four years studying, researching, experimenting, and working on herself and with students on improving their English proficiency and passing the OET Test with A/B grade in the first attempt.
She is currently working on her second book, which will be devoted to Reading and Listening Modules of the OET.
Let me make a prediction.
I predict that many, many hundreds of people who will read this description will close this page in a few seconds.
“Learn a new language in a few months? Are you out of your mind?” they’ll say. “It’s just too good to be true.”
And they will go back to their old language learning methods.
You know which methods: toiling away at mind-numbing grammar exercises, learning words nobody uses, and, most importantly, never actually using your skills to communicate with another person.
If you’re still with me, I expect you to be different. You think there must be something better. After all, how could people master more than one foreign language in their lives if it usually takes a regular person several years just to learn the basics?
The answer is simple – in one way or another, they follow the methods I share in How to Learn Any Language in a Few Months While Enjoying Yourself. They not only learn up to ten times faster than other people, they also have a lot of fun while doing it.
How to Learn Any Language in a Few Months While Enjoying Yourself is for you if you want to learn:
- without this one thing, you’ll never learn a new language in just a few months. Learn what it is and how to apply it to your everyday life to practice your skills while doing your daily activities.
- a completely free way to get native speakers to proofread your writings (and even explain to you all of your mistakes). This one site alone can dramatically improve your writing skills.
- an extremely easy way to find a native speaker willing to help you learn her mother language. It’s almost like having a private tutor.
- the proper way to improve your listening skills while watching movies. Most people learning a foreign language do it the wrong way and it does nothing to improve their abilities.
- how to achieve more with less when learning languages. You don’t have to spend hours and hours cramming every single word and grammar rule. In fact, it works to your detriment. Learn what to do instead.
- 9 common mistakes to avoid when learning languages. Reading this chapter alone can save you years of ineffective studies – especially mistake #3, so common among language learners.
- a 5-step process to improve your reading skills. You can make your learning process much more enjoyable and effective by choosing the right things to read. Learn what these things are.
- a fun idea to learn how to write the way native speakers do. You too can learn the slang and phrases only native speakers use – and know the language better than many academic professors.
- how to dramatically improve your language skills when traveling. While it isn’t necessary to go abroad to learn a language, it’s a powerful way to cram a lot of learning into just a few days.
- 5 common challenges of language learners and how to deal with them. Learn how to get over the fear of communicating with native speakers. Discover how to find more time to learn and practice your skills. Read three tips on how to deal with discouragement.
If you’re ready to supercharge your progress and become fluent in a foreign language in as little as a few months, click the buy button.
Why kill yourself doing things the old, non-effective way, if you could make the process much easier and enjoy it more, too?
P.S. As a gift for buying my book, you’ll get a resource list with my favorite language learning sites.
learn a language in 3 months, learn a foreign language, learn another language, learn any language, become fluent in any language, be fluent in 3 months, learning languages, learn languages, learn languages fast, language learning methods, learning a new language, learning a language, learning foreign languages, learning another language, how to learn a new language, how to learn a foreign language