As a national heartthrob, Craig has women falling at his feet, but he is enchanted by the beautiful, curvy American. They may come from different cultures - and even speak different "English" sometimes - but he knows they can have a future together. Can he convince Sara that this is more than just a vacation fling?
escape Down Under...and find love in Summer Beach!
* EACH BOOK CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE, or read them in order for more fun! Characters you loved from past books often return to delight again in this sweet romance series set in Summer Beach, Australia.
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing for Love (Book 1) ~ Sara & Craig
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing to Win (Book 2) ~ Ellie & Dan
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing by Heart (Book 3) ~ Pippa & Matt
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing the Fool (Book 4) ~ Charlie & Todd
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing Santa (Christmas Special Book 2.5) ~ Holly & Nick
- Summer Beach Bride: Seaside Duet (Book 5) ~ Ben & Natalie
KEYWORDS: free book, freebie, free ebook, free promotion, clean romance, sweet romance, beach romance, vacation romance, Down Under, men in uniform, holiday romance, holiday fling, Australia travel, escape fantasy romance, exotic foreign romance, pet lovers romance, dog lovers romance, dog story, inspirational romance, wholesome romance, doctor, surgeon, medical romance, veterinarian
Sign up to be notified of new releases & other book news! Go to: www.hyhanna.com/newsletter
H.Y. Hanna is the award-winning author of the best-selling romantic suspense TENDER series, as well as the sweet romance series, Summer Beach Vets (Escape Down Under). She also writes children's fiction and - under the pen name, "Penelope Swan" - a romantic Regency mystery series inspired by Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice'.
After graduating from Oxford University, Hsin-Yi tried her hand at a variety of jobs, before returning to her first love: writing. She worked as a freelance journalist for several years, with articles and short stories published in the UK, Australia and NZ, and has won awards for her novels, poetry, short stories and journalism.
Born in Taiwan, Hsin-Yi has been a globe-trotter most of her life - she grew up in the United Arab Emirates, was schooled in the U.K. and U.S., and worked in London before emigrating Down Under. She currently lives in Perth with her husband and a rescue kitty. She loves dancing, spicy food and watching repeats of her favourite TV show: Fringe.