Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
More by Harvey WalshSee more
Trading should be easy, but sometimes our brains make it tough. It’s not our fault, evolution has hard-wired human beings to fail in the markets. Fear, greed, and other destructive emotions harass us into making poor decisions.
Most trading teachers will tell you to “run your winners and cut your losses early,” and “banish fear and greed if you want to succeed.” Great advice, but let’s face it, it’s about as useful as saying “if you want to quit smoking, stop putting cigarettes in your mouth”. If only it was that easy!
Anyone who trades knows it can be hard to take a loss or to run a winner. That’s because your brain is actively working against you when you trade. Fear and greed are two of its biggest weapons, and it won’t hesitate to deploy them against your best efforts to turn a profit.
But what would happen if, instead of hampering your trading, your fear and greed worked for you? What if you could harness their power and energy and use them for good? Trading would become stress-free, and bigger profits would follow.
In this groundbreaking new book, Harvey Walsh goes further than ever before in deconstructing the evolutionary developments and learned behaviours that have programmed us for failure in the markets. Armed with that information, he has developed a series of brain hacks - simple yet powerful tricks and techniques anyone can use to turn around their built-in disadvantages and use them to supercharge their trading.
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover when you read Brain Hacks For Traders:
- How to make your trading stress-free by subverting your fear-engine.
- Ingenious brain hacks to boost your performance and profit by commandeering your inbuilt cognitive biases and heuristics.
- How to harness the awesome power of addiction and have it improve every single trade you take.
- A simple but smart tactic that will trick your mind into revealing what’s really on a chart.
- What a racing driver’s pants can teach us about human fallibility, and how that same weakness can become our saviour.
- How to slay the monsters that haunt every trader, and build an impenetrable shield against self-doubt.
- The one document every trader needs to improve their entry selection exponentially.
- What cheat-heuristics are, why they’re good for you, and how to use them ethically.
- How trading less can mean you make more money.
- Five different ways to beat the boredom and keep yourself focussed. You can’t profit from a trade you missed, so make sure you don’t miss any.
Brain Hacks For Traders is perfect for traders working in any market and any time frame. Scalpers, day traders, and swing traders will all benefit. The techniques in the book apply to any instrument too, be it stocks, futures, forex, options, or commodities.
Give yourself an edge: hack your brain and take your trading and your profits to the next level. Because trading needn’t be tough.
In this quick-read, professional day trader Harvey Walsh offers essential advice for any trader and would-be trader. The book comprises two reports:
Bigger Winning Trades, More Often: Markets are complicated, but trading them can be, and should be, simple. Harvey explains that there are just three things you need to know if you want to make consistent profits from day trading.
Seven Deadly Sins of Trading: Having taught literally thousands of people, Harvey has seen first hand the mistakes that traders make. He’s identified seven of the most prevalent pitfalls, and now he’s sharing them with you, along with actions you can take to make sure you avoid them.
Whether you’re thinking of getting started in trading, or if you already trade, the advice in these reports will help you be a better, more profitable trader. It doesn’t matter if your chosen investments are stocks, equities, futures, options, or forex, the concepts covered apply equally to all markets.
Keywords: free, free book, free ebook, trading, day trading, daytrading, trader, day trader, daytrader, learn trading, how to trade, how to day trade, how to daytrade, stocks, shares, equities, options, forex, fx, futures, currencies, investment, profit, money, make money, earn money, make money online, online trading, online investment, free trading book