The salient features of this book are :
Strictly based on the Guidelines and Examination Format issued by the CBSE.
The book is divided into following three sections along with a separate section of CBSE Sample Question Paper, Model Test Papers and CBSE Examination Paper (February, 2013 and October, 2013) as per the examination format
Language Conventions (both in English and Hindi)
- Qualitative Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
The items included in these sections incorporate aspects of various skills such as Creative thinking, Decision making, Critical thinking, Problem solving and Communication.
- The book provides deep insight into the critical elements of the test in various sections.
- The Study Material provides Theoretical inputs along with Practice Exercises.
- The book provides stand-alone and passage-based MCQ’s on different subjects.
- The Answers and Hints / Brief Solutions to various selected problems in Exercises at the end of the book.
- CBSE Sample Question Paper, Model Test Papers and CBSE Examination Paper (February, 2013, and October, 2013) are included.