Why should I choose you? That’s the question every customer asks every single time he buys a car, picks a shampoo, or chooses a distributor, a brokerage house, an animal hospital or a hairbrush. Sometimes the question is spoken out loud; other times it’s subliminal. But the fact is that every product, service or decision is a choice. And often it’s a choice we make within seconds.
Ian Chamandy and Ken Aber understand just how essential that choice is. Their Toronto-based consulting firm, Blueprint, helps businesses define their specific promise--the one thing that sets them apart from every other organization that does more or less the same thing--in seven words or less.
Their blueprinting process has produced extraordinary results for organizations big and small, in all sorts of industries, in both the for profit and not-for-profit sectors, including construction firms, marketing/communications consultancies, boutique investment banks, and hospitals.
Combining combines practical steps with case examples, Why Should I Choose You (in Seven Words or Less) will:
- give you confidence you never had before to lead into a bold new future
- make your employees more innovative and creative
- reveal revenue streams you never knew existed
- give your employees a newfound sense of purpose that motivates them to contribute at a higher level
- and help you sell faster and more easily because you will inspire, rather than try to convince, customers to buy