In just 30 minutes, this book will show you how to set up a static website or blog with its own .com domain. Whether you own a shop, restaurant, consultancy, professional services firm, LLC, or other small business, this book will help your company establish an official online presence. Customers will be able to more easily learn about your business and the products and services it offers, at a cost that's far less than newspaper or Yellow Pages advertising.
Google Blogger For Small Businesses In 30 Minutes uses step-by-step instructions, dozens of screenshots, and many examples to show how to leverage Google's Blogger service for your small business. The book cuts through the confusion when it comes to choosing designs, fonts, links, and other features, helping you identify exactly what you need to do to get your small business website up and running.
Google Blogger For Small Businesses In 30 Minutes covers the following topics:
* What type of small business website should you build?
* The Five-Minute Website Marketing Framework
* Creating a site and registering a domain
* Choosing a great-looking template (with samples to view!)
* Customizing the site’s appearance
* Creating homepage content
* Adding photos, videos, and maps
* Small business sites on mobile devices
* Choosing the right domain for your business
* Using Google Domains to register a .com domain for your small business
* Case Study: Main Street Treats
* Creating a product page
* Creating a page that links to a business Twitter account
* Small business blogs
Google Blogger For Small Businesses In 30 Minutes is an In 30 Minutes guide. Other books in the series include Dropbox In 30 Minutes, LinkedIn In 30 Minutes, Google Drive And Docs In 30 Minutes, and Excel Basics In 30 Minutes.
About the author
Ian Lamont is an award-winning technology journalist and the founder of i30 Media Corp. He has written for more than a dozen online and print publications, and was the managing editor of The Industry Standard. He has authored several In 30 Minutes guides, including Dropbox In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, Twitter In 30 Minutes, and Excel Basics In 30 Minutes.