Irena Macri blogs at EatDrinkPaleo.com and lives in London and Sydney.
Some of the deliciously healthy recipes inside include raw, paleo, and vegetarian options like Zucchini Fritters with Cashew, Mint and Lime Aioli; Poached Chicken Salad with Maple-Roasted Pumpkin, Feta and Pepitas; Raw White Chocolate and Blueberry Cheesecake; and Orange and Poppy-seed Paleo Muffins, accompanied by bright and beautiful full-color photographs.
The Happy Cookbook is bursting with life, love, and delicious food that will make you glow with good health, inside and out.
Written for easy implementation at home, this book contains:
- a straightforward scientific explanation of why and how the diet works so well
- a detailed outline of your daily allowances for carbs, healthy fats and protein
- 12 weekly meal plans to help you reduce your carb intake initially, then increase it slightly for dietary flexibility
- 80 delicious recipes with all daily allowances calculated and explained
- a fully illustrated exercise section to show you how to combine movement with healthy eating to maximise health outcomes.
There is also detailed information about the benefits of the diet for those suffering from a range of metabolic conditions, including heart disease, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.
Accessible, affordable and achievable, this is a fully researched approach to better eating and improved health from Australia's peak science organisation.
This is a specially formatted fixed layout ebook that retains the look and feel of the print book.
In The Healthy Heart Cookbook, Joe Piscatella, a heart patient himself, who has turned his life and health around by following a healthy diet, 700 of the BEST recipes from Joseph C. Piscatella’s five cookbooks (which have more than 2,000,000 copies in print and are used by more than 5,500 hospitals).
The 700 recipes—which range from Taco Pizza to Grilled Teriyaki Salmon to marinated flank steak and Chocolate Pudding—are quick-to-fix and delicious.
Based on guidelines from the American Heart Association, each recipe includes nutritional breakdowns, and the 1000-plus-entry fat-gram counter for common foods makes healthy substitutions a breeze.
Perfect for the whole family!