At the same time she’s trying to keep the peace in her crazy family and complete an unwanted assignment from mob boss, Delveccio, which could end with her on ice.
And oh yeah, she’s got a date with a certain hot manny.
Maggie and friends follow a crazy and convoluted path to try to save the day, but will an unexpected enemy get the upper hand?
About the author
When a fan told her that she's a "fabulous author", a "great sport", and a "very cool chick", JB Lynn immediately thought, "that's what I want my obituary to say!".
A Jersey Girl transplanted to the Sunshine State, JB (you can call her Jen) writes laugh-out-loud suspense and mysteries, along with goosebump-raising thrillers.
She also guzzles coffee, spoils her dog, wastes endless hours daydreaming, and does her best to be a "cool chick" (but if you ever meet her, you'll know how dismally she fails).
Make sure to sign up for her newsletter at http://www.jblynn.com/about-jb-lynn.html
Friend Jen on FaceBook (because you don't want to be her enemy) https://www.facebook.com/authorjblynn/
Neurotic Hitwoman Books in Order (because you can't read just one)
1. Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman
2. Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Woman
3. The Hitwoman Gets Lucky
4. The Hitwoman and the Family Jewels
5. The Hitwoman and the Neurotic Witness
6. The Hitwoman Hunts a Ghost
7. The Hitwoman and the 7 Cops
8. The Hitwoman and the Poisoned Apple
9. The Hitwoman and the Downward Dog
10. The Hitwoman's Act of Contrition
11. The Hitwoman Hires a Manny
12. The Hitwoman and the Sacrificial Lamb
13. The Hitwoman and the Chubby Cherub
14. The Hitwoman and the Mother Lode
15. The Hitwoman Under Pressure
16. The Hitwoman Plays Chaperone
17. The Hitwoman Takes a Road Trip
18. The Hitwoman in a Pickle
19. The Hitwoman and the Gold Digger
20. The Hitwoman's Juggling Act
21. The Hitwoman and the Fallen Angel
22. The Hitwoman Goes to Prison
23. The Hitwoman and the Exorcism
24. The Hitwoman Plays Games