In You Can Invest Like A Stock Market Pro, author James Pattersenn draws on thousands of hours of stock investing research and decades of stock trading experience to teach you how he built two growth stock portfolios that earned well over 100% returns and beat the S&P 500 by large margins.
In a refreshing change from most stock investment books, investors learn exactly how James applies approaches used by the best stock traders in the world, like Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch to consistently build wealth over decades of investing. Best of all, you will learn how stock investors can start with modest-sized accounts and quickly build an impressive retirement portfolio, whether you are a risk-adverse swing trader, or a more aggressive day trader.
In this proven and powerful stock investing guide, you will learn:
· How to start investing with very little money
· How to use the extraordinary power of dividend stocks and compounding to help grow your wealth
· How to buy stocks like professional stockbrokers, using a powerful 8-Step Stress Test
· How to minimize risk while investing for maximum profits
· How to construct a worry-free portfolio that lets you sleep well at night
· How to use the same stock screeners that the stock trading legends use (actual screeners provided in the book) to help locate undervalued stocks that are ready to pop
· How to consistently beat the stock market over the long-term
With the backdrop of his research and advice from the great investors of today and yesterday, Pattersenn walks traders step-by-step through the process of finding stocks that will earn large returns, buy stocks when they are undervalued and sell stocks for maximum profit, as he discusses real trades and how they affected the value of his impressive stock portfolios over 10 years of trading.
Page Up and Order Now.
James Pattersenn Jr. is a self-taught private investor and investment researcher that has literally spent thousands of hours performing research to determine what really works when investing in stocks and the stock market. He is a graduate of York Technical College where he received an Associate in Occupational Technology-General Technology with Honors. He has also extensively studied courses in Business Management and Finance while attending the institution and has earn numerous college credits in the process. He has earned an Undergraduate Certificate in Criminal Justice with Honors from Ashworth College. Mr. Pattersenn served fours years in the United States Marine Corps where he was meritoriously promoted twice and received an Honorable Discharge and the Good Conduct Award. He was recalled to active duty to serve during Operation Desert Storm and received the National Defense Service Medal as a result. He was born and resides in the beautiful state of South Carolina with his family.