Jamie Alan Belanger earned a bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida in Computer Science and worked for a small software company in Tampa for eight years before moving to Maine to pursue his own projects. He currently works for a company he started with his brother Paul, Lost Luggage Studios. His interests include computers, writing, photography, and designing worlds he'd rather live in.
Cynthia Ravinski just wants to create. Residing in a coastal northern New England setting she crafts stories in other worlds and otherworldly gemstone jewelry. She holds a BFA in Creative Writing from UMaine Farmington and an MA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. To say she is obsessed with drinking tea is an understatement.
Richard Veysey is the youngest member of the Greater Portland Scribists and our current leader. He has been telling stories since he could put words together to form a sentence, and writing since he learned how to read. In his free time, he likes to write, program and play video games, make all-natural moisturizers, face washes, etc., and hang out with his friends. He also hates writing about himself in the third person.
Lee Patterson has worked as a software developer for over 17 years, at companies like Electronic Arts and IBM. He enjoys long weekends curled up with iPad, gazing at a nice screen full of source code, and thinking up cleaver ways to kill characters in his short stories.
Scribings Vol 2: Lost Civilizations features eight exciting stories that will take you on a trip through time and space and even through the fabric of reality itself. Scribings Vol 2 features stories from trusted veterans Richard Veysey, Cynthia Ravinski, and Jamie Alan Belanger; as well as stories from new members Christopher L. Weston and Timothy Lynch.
Stories contained in this volume:
- What Time Is Our Torture Session? by Lee Patterson (from Vol 1)
- In the Business of Rotting by Cynthia Ravinski (from Vol 1)
- Secret Under the Sand by Jamie Alan Belanger (from Vol 2: Lost Civilizations)
- Otherkin by Steven Inman (from Vol 3: Metamorphosis)
- Breed by Timothy Lynch (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- The Joke by Richard Veysey (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- Sand Fleas by D.L. Harvey (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Wolf and Raven by Shelli-Jo Pelletier (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Repurposed by Matthew Stephen D. (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Better Alive Than Dead by Robin Hansen (an all-new story exclusive to this volume)
Scribings, Vol 3: Metamorphosis contains six stories from the Greater Portland Scribists that explore changes, from the self-inflicted alterations of a glory seeker to a victim forced to learn how to live his life all over again.
You thought that was just a shadow?
You thought she just liked water?
You thought four degrees wasn't much of a difference?
You thought your dreams were safe?
The Scribings Omnibus contains stories from the following volumes:
- Scribings, Vol 1
- Scribings, Vol 2: Lost Civilizations *
- Scribings, Vol 3: Metamorphosis
- Scribings, Vol 4: Miscreations
- Scribings, Vol 5: Inversions
* Christopher L. Weston's story from Lost Civilizations, Ordovicia, will remain exclusive to the original ebook